Campstay Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Campstay!
The “Website” is created for the sole purpose of assisting travellers - identified in these terms & conditions as “You” - in gathering information about campervan parks and campgrounds in Australia based on location, price, park amenities or travel dates. The website may also provide a mechanism for you to make bookings at any of the listed campervan parks and camp grounds.
Please read our Terms & Conditions very carefully. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms stated herein. Please be advised that we may revise or update these terms from time to time, with the revised changes taking effect on the date of posting.
1. You agree that all content posted in the website by us is subject to copyright restrictions.
2. You understand and agree that Campstay retains all interest and rights to the website and its content,and nothing you do within the website will transfer any of these rights to you.
3. You are allowed to use the website for your personal, non-business purposes.
4. You understand that we do not, and will not take part in any contract between you and the management of the holiday park you choose. Our online booking system is a contract between you and the management of the holiday park. We are not in any way party to any agreement between you and your chosen holiday park.
5. You expressly understand and agree that you must be at least 18 years to use the website’s online booking system.
6. You expressly understand and agree that Campstay is not liable for, and has no control over any issue that happens during your stay at the campervan park or camp ground of your choice.
7. While some camp grounds and campervan parks allow changes and cancellations to online bookings, we cannot fully guarantee that such amendments are possible via our website.
8. While Campstay strives to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot fully guarantee the suitability, quality and availability of the actual accommodations posted on our website.
9. Depending on the holiday park you choose, you may be required to make a down payment via our website to secure your accommodation, using your credit card and other accepted payment option.
10. Should you be required to make a payment via our website at the time of booking, Campstay will process the payment for the total amount shown in local currency (Australian Dollars). You may be required to make additional payments by using certain payment methods, especially when you use an international credit card. Any and all such fees will be posted by us on the Reservations Summary page prior to finalising your booking.
11. Expressions in this agreement bear the same meaning as those expressions in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth). Unless specifically stated otherwise, any consideration payable under this agreement is exclusive of GST. If a supply made under or in connection with this agreement is subject to GST, the recipient must pay to the supplier an additional amount on account of the GST. Subject to the receipt by the recipient of a tax invoice, the additional amount is payable at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the supply.
12. Upon completion of your online booking, you will be sent an email confirmation sent to the email address you provided at the start of the online booking process.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you fully submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland, Australia.
Terms & Conditions last updated May 22, 2017.